At Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, we enjoy fresh food from a menu (not a buffet), beer out of a bottle, playing by day and partying at night.And, that’s what we have created – a US Virgin Islands resort that we’d want to visit (if we didn’t already live here). We’re the opposite of large, impersonal hotels. There are no elevators, marble or chandeliers. Instead you’ll find a true Caribbean beach resort, surrounded by the tastes, sights and sounds of the island.
Bolongo Bay sits along a 1,000-foot golden sand beach with palm trees rustling in the breeze and iguanas slowly strolling by. Our team – the friendliest staff anywhere – knows your name and truly cares about your vacation experience.
An abundance of activities and amenities
We’re not the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort for nothing!
Our beach is the hub for endless entertainment on land and sea, day and night. Experience some of the island’s most popular activities – and more – right here at Bolongo Bay.
– Complimentary and unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats and snorkel gear
– Two seaside restaurants – tranquil dining at The Lobster Grille and high-energy fun at the famous Iggies Beach Bar & Grill
– Discover Scuba Diving pool lesson
– Famous weekly snorkel booze hunt (you find it, you keep it)
– Free Wi-Fi hot spots
– Freshwater pool with swim-up bar
– Live entertainment 365 days a year
– Sailing trips
on our award-winning 53’ catamaran Heavenly Days
– St. Thomas Diving Club, a PADI 5-star training facility*
– Boutique and tour desk
– Cardio workout room
– Tennis, basketball and beach volleyball with complimentary equipment
– Weekly Meet-the-Managers Cocktail Party (with prizes, free rum punch and hors d’oeuvres)
– Massage therapy*
– Waverunners* *fees apply
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort Celebrates 40 Years from Marketplace Excellence on Vimeo.