An early morning departure from your hotel or cruise ship takes you on a scenic drive to the East End of St. Thomas where you embark on a short ferry ride to Cruz Bay, the capital city of St. John. On this island, over half of which is a National Park, you will enter a world of unsurpassed pristine beauty. Your safari bus tour of the National Park includes a scenic drive along the North Shore Road and a visit to the historic Danish Sugar Plantation at Annaberg., for a self-guided tour of the grounds and buildings. Afterwards, there is a short drive to your picnic lunch location. Then it’s off to Trunk Bay, for swimming and snorkeling. Snorkel equipment and instructions are provided to ensure that you can take full advantage of their unique Underwater Snorkel Trail. There are facilities for changing and showering. We end the day with a brief stop in town for shopping before boarding your return ferry back to St.Thomas. All you need for this tour is a bathing suit, a towel, sunscreen and a camera.
This St. John Island tour is available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9 AM – 4:45 PMMonday thru Saturday.
– Roundtrip transfers via Safari bus from host location to Red Hook, St. Thomas.
– Roundtrip ferry to Cruz Bay, St. John.
– Driver-Guided Safari Tour through the National Park.
– National Park admission fees.
– Picnic Lunch.
– Snorkel gear and instructions at Trunk Bay.
– $125 per person Per Person (Includes Lunch)